Wednesday

T is for . . . Trees

Posted for
ABC Wednesday
and

Wordless Wednesday



"T" is for . . . Trees


Snow is falling all over the American Midwest. Despite a temporary power outage, we still enjoy the freshness and beauty of a brand-new blizzard.

Every time the branches bear glistening coatings, decorated with icy tinsel, I cannot help but wonder why we so easily focus on goods that don't last.

Perhaps a flurry of flakes may be a quiet reminder that my pre-Christmas flurry of activity need not be so.

Welcome, Advent season. Welcome, Newborn King.

"T" is for Trees.

4 comments:

  1. My ABC Wednesday post is also about a certain TREE.


    Bear((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. \\\\\\\\we awoke to snow and it is continuing to fall. It all looks so wonderful but I dont think I will be venturing far! If I do however I will take my camera.
    Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I love when the trees look like that.

    ReplyDelete