How will you spend the spring holiday week? Has the Easter Bunny filled all the Easter baskets yet? Have you colored those Easter eggs?
Best wishes all around for a blessed Passover, a Happy Easter and a wonderful spring break.
Spring is finally here!
Have you seen the crocuses popping up all over? Soon, the daffodils and tulips will follow.
Related Items of Interest:
- DIY Resurrection Eggs: 12 cool countdown Easter lessons for families
- Easter foods explained: Why do people eat eggs?
- Easter foods explained: Why do people eat ham?
- Easter foods explained: Why do people eat hot cross buns
- Easter foods explained: Why do people eat lamb?
- Easter recipe: Resurrection Lesson Cookies
- Fifteen top sites for free Easter Bunny coloring pages
- Lenten fasts take myriad forms, even creative ones
- Recipe: Easter Bunny's Favorite OJ Cooked Carrots
- Running season: 12 ways to hop past Easter weight gain
- Sixteen top sites for free Palm Sunday coloring pages