The Autobiography Tag
Here’s one of those just-for-fun blog-tags. I was tagged by my friend Mag.
Copy the questions. Add your own answers. Post the content on your own blog. Tag ten people, if you want to, and tag me back. Use blog comments to tag, including a comment link to your own post. (Click here to read “Super-Simple Linking.”)
1. Where did you take your profile photo? I don’t actually have a profile picture on this blog, unless you count the ABOUT ME picture. (Scroll down to find it in the right-hand column.) This photo was taken in a stall at the stables.
2. What exactly are you wearing right now? Jeans and a sweatshirt.
3. What is your current problem? What’s the square root of pi again?
4. What makes you most happy? A gorgeous sunny day.
5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to? “Not Just Any Other Day,” by John Elefante.
6. Any celebrity you would marry? Is that a trick question?
7. Name someone with the same birthday as you? Richard Burton, Martin Luther, Tim Rice and Sinbad.
8. Ever sang in front of a large audience? I have done duets under duress.
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Holly Hunter – but not lately.
10. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows? Not much. However, if anyone really wants me to spill any national secrets, just turn on Sponge-Bob Square Pants. Ugh!
11. Do you speak any languages? I have studied French and Spanish. Of course, my Spanish-speaking friends are gracious enough not to mock me when I mix French and Spanish inadvertently in conversation.
12. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away? Yes.
13. Do you ever watch MTV? Not if I can help it!
14. What's something that really annoys you? Slow drivers in the fast lane.
1. Middle name: Ann
2. Nickname(s): Mom
3. Current location: Home office
4. Eye color: green
1. Do you get along with your parent(s): Yes. My parents are great!
2. Do you have any siblings? Lots
3. Do you have any pets? A Golden Retriever, a Llasa Apso and a Maine Coon
1. Favorite ice cream: Anything with chocolate chips
2. Favorite season/s: Spring and Fall
3. Favorite shampoo/conditioner: I like the combined shampoo-conditioners. Efficiency! (Please don’t tell my hairdresser. She probably thinks I use the expensive hair salon products.)
1. Do you dance in the shower? Are you kidding?
2. Do you write on your hand? No, but I have been known to talk with my hands.
3. Do you call people back? As much as I hate using the phone, I do try to return phone calls. My cell phone gets terrible reception, but I make an earnest effort.
4. What are you having for dinner tonight? Spaghetti. Then we're watching Hell's Kitchen, where they will probably make something much more culinary and elaborate. Aha!
1. Have you ever broken any bones? I have broken a leg, a vertebra and several fingers and toes. Between snow skiing, water skiing and horseback riding, I have had my share of broken bones. Let's just hope osteoporosis holds off for a couple of decades.
2. Have you ever sprained anything? Ankle and wrist (see note above).
3. Have you ever had physical therapy? No
4. Have you ever had stitches? Many times
5. Have you ever taken painkillers? Does Excedrin count?
6. Have you ever gone scuba diving or snorkeling? Snorkeling
7. Have you ever been stung by a bee? A few times
8. Have you ever had to serve detention in school? Not telling. (My kids are probably reading this.)
1. What was the last movie you saw? Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
2. Who were the last three people to text you? Sister, daughter’s friend, step-daughter
3. Who was the last person you called? Daughter
4. Who was the last person you hugged? A friend at church (today)
5. Who was the last person you kissed? Does a horse count?
6. Who was the last person you tackled? I am not sure I have ever tackled anyone, although I may have wanted to upon occasion.
7. Who was the last person you talked to on IM? Niece
8. What was the last thing you touched? Computer keyboard
9. What was the last thing you ate? String cheese.
10. What was the last thing you drank? Water
11. What was the last thing you said? “Hello?”
Throughout 2009, please join us at The Heart of a Ready Writer, a Bible reading and devotional blog, as we read through the entire Bible in chronological order.