Monday

What Part of Spring Are You?

April is National Poetry Month, and I have been participating in several poetry challenges, including NaPoWriMo.

This process is creatively challenging and fun. Still, sorry to say, my other blogging (with the exception of my daily Bible reading and devotional blog) has taken a bit of a breather.

Just for fun, I thought I'd try a spring quiz. If you try it too, please be sure to come back and leave a link to your posted results.

.



You Are Baseball Games



You like old fashioned things. You're one of those people who values tradition.

You enjoy a slow pace of life. You believe that life is all about enjoying every moment.



You love the changing of the seasons, and you look forward to what each season brings.

You are smart and a bit obsessive. You become very immersed in your interests.



.

Wow! My dad would be so proud. He's a baseball fan . . . and a first-class shortstop too!

No comments:

Post a Comment