Ruminating and Communicating
Friday Fill-In #132
Just for fun, here's my entry for this week's prompt. The prompts are in bold, and my answers are in italics.
1. The last thing I ate was a cupful of Cheerios and some cut-up cantaloupe for breakfast. (CTRL-click here to read “Making Up Time: An Advisory Ode.”)
2. A new digital camera is something I recently bought. (CTRL-click here to read” Choosing and Using a Digital Camera.”)
3. When it rained, it flooded our entire basement. We now find ourselves in the middle of a complete reconstruction project. (CTRL-click here to read the story: “Soggy Stuff and Sure Enough.”)
4. The veterinarian was the first person I talked to today. My teen’s puppy, the contraband canine, will need a costly surgery. Aaaaargh! (CTRL-click here to read “Furry Flurry: On One Who Drools Against the Rules.”)
5. Hugs are happy. Someone has said the average person needs a dozen hugs a day for overall health. Who knows where that came from? My favorite hugs come from my horse, of course. Hey, who said huggers have to be human? (CTRL-click here to read “Royalty Spoilty: Limericked Joy for a Favorite Boy.”)
Of course, the worst kind of hug is the M.S. hug. Does anyone know how that feels? It gives chest pains a whole new dimension. (CTRL-click here to read “No MiStake.”)
6. P.J. pants offer extra comfort. ’Nuff said.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to grabbing some sunshine and losing a headache. (CTRL-click here to read “Headache Helpers.”)
Tomorrow my plans include gardening, horseback riding and a local fair. (CTRL-click here to read “Don’t Smile at Me That Way” on a trip to the county fair.)
Sunday, I want to go to a horse expo. (CTRL-click here to read “Copper Champion.”)
Throughout 2009, please join us at The Heart of a Ready Writer, a Bible reading and devotional blog, as we read through the entire Bible in chronological order.