Saturday

How many states?

How many U.S. states have you visited? In how many have you lived?

The average number of states visited is 8. How do your numbers match up?

Should you choose to play, here's what you do: Copy this note. Delete my Xs, and add your own.

Airport layovers don't count!


My totals: I have visited 42 U.S. states and resided in 6. How about you?

Alabama X
Alaska
Arizona X
Arkansas X
California X

Colorado X
Connecticut X
Delaware X
District of Columbia X
Florida X

Georgia X
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois X
Indiana X

Iowa X
Kansas X
Kentucky X
Louisiana X
Maine X

Maryland X
Massachusetts X
Michigan X
Minnesota X
Mississippi X

Missouri X
Montana X
Nebraska X
Nevada X
New Hampshire X

New Jersey X
New Mexico
New York X
North Carolina X
North Dakota

Ohio X
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania X
Rhode Island X

South Carolina X
South Dakota X
Tennessee X
Texas X
Utah X

Vermont X
Virginia X
Washington
West Virginia X
Wisconsin X
Wyoming

2 comments:

  1. I think that are only about 5 states that I haven't visited, we traveled alot as a child in a camper and traler so we traveled through alot of states. I've lived in 4 different states.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fogot to mention that I'm blog hopping through Laced with Grace blog listing. I enjoyed my visit.

    ReplyDelete