Gratitude reigns across the United States on the fourth Thursday of November, as families and friends gather to celebrate Thanksgiving.
What are your favorite Thanksgiving traditions, memories, and menus?
Try this harvest holiday puzzle to test your own Thanksgiving traditions knowledge.
Thanksgiving Traditions Word Search
How many Thanksgiving customs, foods, and other related items can you find in this word search puzzle? Why not print out this page, and pass it around at your own Thanksgiving feast?
N H S J H D P L I M O U T H E P I A
I C T E D U T I T A R G R A V Y Z P
K G U F O T K L L A B T O O F B E P
P W F T T T F N S G F R L P E C W L
M G F G C R A N B E R R Y S A U C E
U B I N T L M T R E L I E N S T C V
P S N I S E I V O M A O M G T E D A
A Q G V R N L R V P T N R S I F E R
R A N I O E Y R W A T I S E R W C T
A Y M G B K W I T E L E V I S I O N
D I U S H C C O R N B R E A D S R E
E P H K G U P U L U P N Q W E H A H
E T P N I D X S M F D K T S S B T C
Z H C A E R Q E W S Y O M E S O I T
Z T G H N U L U F K N A H T E N N I
X I S T A T U R K E Y S M Z R E G K
J A C S L G A V S E I P H O T O S H
M F H V D H Y Z L D L O H U C T I U
How many words did you find in the Thanksgiving Traditions puzzle?
- 36-41 – Color yourself Pilgrim, a Thanksgiving pro.
- 30-35 – Your Thanksgiving knowledge may flower, if you study a bit.
- 24-29 – Set down the stuffing, and fill yourself with a hearty helping of history.
- 20-23 – Don’t squash yourself. You still have time to hunt for a few hints.
- Less than 20 – Hey, turkey. You are what you eat, even on Thanksgiving.
Still need some help with Thanksgiving holiday traditions?
Check out these informative articles, published by a host of web writers.
- Top Ten Thanksgiving Tradition Ideas – Eric Brennan. Start a new Thanksgiving Day family tradition! Choose one from this top ten list or create your own!
- Thanksgiving Traditions: Ideas for New Family Customs – Tonya Hillukka Mickelson. If your family has recently undergone a change, from growing in number to growing apart, it may be the perfect time to start a new family Thanksgiving tradition.
- My Top 10 Favorite Famous Poems for Thanksgiving – Linda Ann Nickerson. On Thanksgiving, we join loved ones for hearty helpings of the traditional Thanksgiving turkey and other favorite holiday foods. Many creative writers have penned verses to mark the celebration of Thanksgiving. What are your favorite Thanksgiving poems?
- Thanksgiving Crescent Roll Blessings – Emma Salkill. Find a fortune cookie-type blessing inside your dinner roll on Thanksgiving!
- Wonderful Homemade Thanksgiving Decorations – Lori Lane. Homemade Thanksgiving decorations are easy and fun. Here are some great homemade decorations that you can create, or purchase online.
- How to Make Your Own Thanksgiving Turkey Pinata – Linda Ann Nickerson. Why not build your own Thanksgiving turkey piñata for Thanksgiving Day? Follow these simple instructions. Fill your great gobbler with bountiful sweets and treats, and your whole crowd will be swinging along in no time.
- The Top 10 Thanksgiving Movies to Enjoy – Maxine Nelson. A festive menu of the top ten Thanksgiving movies featuring an assortment of comedies, classics, and dramas. After the turkey dinner has been served, it's time to enjoy one or all of these movies this Thanksgiving and throughout the holiday weekend.
Vintage Thanksgiving Art
Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.