Autumn makes me wanna bake a bit - and even cook more than usual. Maybe you feel the same way. And, as outdoor temperatures drop, something seems to make us want to eat all things pumpkin.
So here ya go. Take a look at these delicious pumpkin recipes. Most are uber-simple to make. Which of these might become family traditions for Halloween or Thanksgiving?
- Autumn Recipe: Best Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Glaze
- Autumn Recipe: Creamy Pumpkin Dip
- Autumn Recipe: Easy Apple Crisp
- Autumn Recipe: Foolproof fluted pumpkin bundt cake with just two ingredients – Pumpkin cravings strike each fall, sending tons of taste buds into a flavor-seeking frenzy for this perennially popular theme. Here’s a delicious cake anyone can bake in a flash, using only two ingredients (plus the icing, if you want it).
- Autumn Recipe: Pleasing Pumpkin Bread
- Autumn Recipe: Puffy Pumpkin Raisin Cookies
- Autumn Recipe: Pumpkin Waffles
- Autumn Recipe: Simple Pumpkin Cobbler
- Autumn Recipe: Yummy Pumpkin Milkshake – Each autumn, as Halloween and Thanksgiving roll around, pumpkin lovers crow about pumpkin lattes, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin pies, and all sorts of other pumpkin-filled goodies. Here’s a fall favorite recipe for pumpkin and ice cream lovers.
Happy pumpkin season all around.
Public domain photo
Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. Like this blog? Check out Practically at Home on Facebook.