With fall underway, and leaves whirling around in the autumn wind, plenty of us are beginning to spend a lot more time indoors. We may even find ourselves looking for ways make our homes more cozy and inviting for the season.
Why not gather the kids and do some festive autumn craft projects? Try these six simple autumn crafts with a fun group of children, and deck the halls for fall.
- Autumn kids' crafts: Cute corn husk dolls
- Autumn kids' crafts: Easy leaf etchings
- Autumn kids' crafts: Easy window decorations
- Autumn kids' crafts: Falling leaves placemats
- Autumn kids' crafts: Leafy gift wrap
- Autumn kids' crafts: Leafy treasure box
Bonus fall or holiday craft project for grownups:
Adapted from public domain artwork
Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. Like this blog? Check out Practically at Home on Facebook.