(Written upon request of Friday Fill-ins. I sort of stumbled onto it, and it sounded like fun today.)
Just for Fun – A Friday-Fill-in
(The prompts are in bold, and my responses are in italics.)
- When I fell in love, my name was written in indelible ink in the Bridegroom’s book and on His heart. (See Revelation 21.)
- My heart soars when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside. It’s spring!
- Oh, no! The internet connection is down. Switch off the computer. It’s time for real life!
- “American Idol” is the craziest TV show ever. Why did America vote off Michael Johns? Now “Mrs. Robinsons” everywhere have no reason to watch.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my mom, after she has been away for several months. Tomorrow my plans include riding my horses, and Sunday, I want to worship the Lord and then go saddle up and ride my horses with my kids. (Actually, we worship the Creator on horseback as well. (See “Learning Holiness from a Horse,” on The Mane Point to find out what I mean.)
Love poetry? Check out Simply Snickers, a brand-new weekly poetry prompt.