(The prompts are in bold, and my responses are in italics.)
1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a good night’s sleep. (See “An Uninvited Guest” for specifics.)
2. Mysteries of the universe are the first things I see when I open my refrigerator. (See “Fridge Space” for more details, if you dare.)
3. I never leave home without my wallet . . . although I did so today. I drove all over town . . . even across state lines . . . without it. I’m glad I wasn’t stopped by a traffic officer for any reason. Guess I had no danger of identity theft today! (See “Identity Theft: the Ultimate Identity Crisis.”)
4. If I were a condiment, I would be pickle relish because I seem to relish getting into one pickle or another. Thank God for my garden, which offers “My Therapy.”
5. Rude drivers (particularly tailgaters) are really high up on my list of pet peeves. (See “Turning Off Tailgaters” to see what I mean.)
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was “I wonder if the power will go off again tonight . . . and it did! (Read “Offline . . . on Cloud Nine” to see how this works.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing a good book I’ve been reading. Tomorrow my plans include a family get-together for a niece’s birthday party, and Sunday, I want to get to church and ride a horse or two (hopefully, without falling off).