Etiquette or Regret-ticate
Did you know … it’s Etiquette Week?
The second week of May is politely tagged as Etiquette Week, a full calendar week devoted to social correctness and courtesy.
How do you feel about etiquette? Does forget-ticate lead to regret-ticate? Have we left ourselves with No Trace of Grace?
Without claiming to be a manners maven, I have published several pieces on politeness. (CTRL-click on each title to open that free online article in a new internet window.)
- Equestrian Etiquette
- Expressions and Texting Acronyms for Equestrians
- A guide to arena manners
- Stable manners: Human behavior around horses
- Trail Riding Etiquette: 20 Courtesy Tips for Equestrians
- Wisconsin DNR offers 8 trail etiquette pointers for equestrians
- 20 Sincere Sympathy Card Statements to Comfort Those Who Mourn
- Funeral Etiquette 101: 10 Tips for Making Memorial Donations
- Sympathy Cards: 5 Do's and 5 Don'ts for Condolence Notes
- 10 Tips for Pet Owner Etiquette in Veterinary Waiting Rooms
- Basic Birdwatching Etiquette
- Holiday Etiquette: Should You Take Your Pet to a Host's Home?
- Brolly Folly -A Limericked Rule for Fashion's Fool
- Golf Etiquette: Must Golfers Tip Llama Caddies?
- Jogging Our Memories of Manners: Recreational Running Etiquette
- Yachting with Youngsters: A Guide to Waterborne Fun
- The Brooding Bride: What's a Bridesmaid to Do?
- Custom Maid - The Maid of Honor and Her Responsibilities
- Forgo the Feud - Incorporating Both Your Families in Your Wedding Plans
- The Marvelous Maid of Honor's Duties
- The Responsibilities of the Best Man
- Stand-Up Guys - a Groom's Guide to Choosing His Groomsmen
- Stepping Up - the Best Wedding Advice I Ever Received
- Wedding Etiquette - 10 Wedding Gift Registry No-No's
- Wedding Party Gifts - Beautiful Bridesmaid Bounty
- Wedding How-To’s for Stepmoms
Etiquette at the Ball