Thursday

Just for Fun – A Friday-Fill-in (#73)

Just for Fun – A Friday-Fill-in (#73)

(The prompts are in bold, and my responses are in italics.)


  1. On my laziest day I like to curl up with a lovely novel. (Of course, such days are rare and to be treasured.

  1. Hearing my computer printer humming merrily away makes me feel like I'm being productive.

  1. I love little gummy bears and big bowls of fresh, hot popcorn (not necessarily together).

  1. This summer I want to ride my young half-Arabian colt. Soon I will!

  1. Creative curiosity made me start my blog.

  1. “Red and orange do not go together, when it comes to fashion.” My mother told me that when I was a child. Of course, the sixties changed all that.

  1. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the new Indiana Jones movie. (It’s our wedding anniversary, so a movie night is likely.) Tomorrow my plans include visiting family (and celebrate my brother’s birthday), and Sunday, I want to attend church, dig in my garden (planting impatiens) and give a few horses their long-overdue spring baths. (I simply love sunny Sundays.) As a bonus, Monday will be the Memorial Day holiday . . . no school or work. Aha!

Related items:

A Double-Dutch Treat

Grime and Grace

How to Write an Award-Winning Book Report

How to Write a Movie Review

The Library Life

The Mean Bean

Minis and Whinnies

Mystified

Out of My Mind

Spandex and the Ex

Stand-Up Guys

True Colors

Wrap Star

Love poetry? Check out Simply Snickers, a brand-new weekly poetry prompt. Try your hand with weekly prompts!

Click here to visit Linda Ann Nickerson’s poetry and humor blog, Nickers and Ink.

Click here to subscribe to an RSS feed for this writer's helpful Helium content. If you wish, click here for a free subscription to this author's online AC content, so you won't miss a single post!

Add to Technorati Favorites

13 comments:

  1. I hope you and your husband have a happy anniversary! Your horse is beautiful; do you also have minis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not minis . . . just baby horses. But we love the minis too.

    We spent some time with the minis at the Midwest Horse Fair recently. They are adorable:

    MINIS AND WHINNIES, on The Mane Point

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Red and orange look horrible together.

    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary :)

    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!
    My in-laws had minis, and my son has one out at my dad's house.. We love them!
    Happy early Friday! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo ... bathing the horses! That sounds fun! My daughter used to do that at one of the local stables... bathing horses and mucking stalls! GREAT fun! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary to you! What number is it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary!
    Enjoy the new movie and your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Read & orange definitely can go together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! Let us know how the movie was.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your answers! Happy anniversary! I'm hoping to go to The Indiana Jones movie too, hopefully Sunday or Monday. Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL on number 2! Happy anniversary and enjoy the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary! We are planning to see the movie too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete