- On my laziest day I like to curl up with a lovely novel. (Of course, such days are rare and to be treasured.
- Hearing my computer printer humming merrily away makes me feel like I'm being productive.
- I love little gummy bears and big bowls of fresh, hot popcorn (not necessarily together).
- This summer I want to ride my young half-Arabian colt. Soon I will!
- Creative curiosity made me start my blog.
- “Red and orange do not go together, when it comes to fashion.” My mother told me that when I was a child. Of course, the sixties changed all that.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the new Indiana Jones movie. (It’s our wedding anniversary, so a movie night is likely.) Tomorrow my plans include visiting family (and celebrate my brother’s birthday), and Sunday, I want to attend church, dig in my garden (planting impatiens) and give a few horses their long-overdue spring baths. (I simply love sunny Sundays.) As a bonus, Monday will be the Memorial Day holiday . . . no school or work. Aha!
Love poetry? Check out Simply Snickers, a brand-new weekly poetry prompt. Try your hand with weekly prompts!