A to Z Quiz
A friend tagged me on Facebook for this A to Z Quiz, so I am posting it here. Want to play? Be sure to come back with a link to your own post, so we can all visit and read your answers too. Click here for easy instructions on making active link blog comments.
Off the top of your head, what springs to mind for each category?
- Available: Absolutely not.
- Age: Are you kidding?
- Annoyance: Anyone who interrupts during conversations
- Animal/s: Five horses, two dogs and a cat (Do kids and husband count?)
- Beer: Bad aftertaste
- Birthday: Bring it on!
- Best Friend: Better not say – I might leave someone special out by mistake.
- Body Part on opposite sex: Pretty teeth
- Best feeling in the world: knowing God loves us without question
- Best weather: spring and fall (anticipation and memories)
- Been in love: Maybe
- Been on stage: Duh.
- Believe in Magic: Not magic – but miracles
- Believe in God: Oh, yeah.
- Believe in Santa: Isn’t that sort of like a twisted sense of self-confidence?
- Candy: caramels and gummy bears (but not together)
- Color: blue
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Can’t I have both?
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican (Can’t do MSG)
- College major: English
- Computer game: Word Whomp or Bookworm
- Day or Night: Day
- Dance in the rain: Why not?
- Drink: Snapple tea with lemon
- Eggs: scrambled with cheese
- Eyes: green
- Everyone's got: something to hide
- Ever failed a class: Nope
- Food/s: Steak, burgers, pizza
- Fair ride or attraction: I love the baby animals.
- Favorite class in high school: dramatic arts
- Goals: Training kids and horses
- Gum: No thank you.
- Get along with your parents: Yes
- Good luck charm: Nope.
- Hair Color: Brown
- Height: 5'37"
- Holiday: Easter
- How do you want to die: Gently
- Ice Cream: Mocha Chip
- ID picture: My driver’s license photo is OK, but my medical ID is truly frightening.
- Instrument: Piano, guitar (not very good at either)
- Jewelry: Silver
- Job: Writer
- Junk Drawer: Which one?
- Kids: 2 kids, 3 steps
- Kickboxing or karate: Back off.
- Keep a journal: No
- Longest Car Ride: 25 hours
- Love: God.
- Letter: Sure beats a bill in the mailbox.
- Milk flavor: Don’t like milk.
- Movies: Anything with horses
- Motion sickness: Yes. Sometimes even standing still.
- McD’s or BK: Wendy’s
- Number of Siblings: 4 and 3 steps
- Number of Piercings: 4
- Number of Tattoos: None
- Perfect Pizza: Cheese with plenty of pizza sauce
- Pepsi or Coke: Sprite
- Pie: Pumpkin or apple
- Quail: Is tasty, unless you bite a B.B., as I once did.
- Quit smoking: Never really started
- Reason to cry: Broken trust
- Reality TV: American Idol
- Radio Station: I’m a channel surfer, thanks to the handy button on my steering wheel.
- Song: How can I pick? Whatever I choose will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day.
- Shoe size: 6.5
- Salad Dressing: Caesar, Italian or Ranch
- Skipped School: Are my kids reading this?
- Slept outside: Yes
- Skinny dipped: Not lately
- Shower daily: At least once (more on barn days)
- Sing in the shower: Only if no one is around.
- Swear: I would surely love not to . . .
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries or Raspberries
- Time for bed: 10:00
- Thunderstorms: Cozy
- Total Relaxation: A sunny trail ride
- Unbelievable: Government bailouts and big bonuses for failing executives
- Unpredictable: Oh, yeah.
- Vacation spot: Beach, woods or scenic spot
- Velvet or velour: Velvet
- Weakness: Salty-crunchy stuff.
- Which friend makes you laugh the most: Nearly all of them do.
- Worst Feeling: Being betrayed
- Wanted to be a model: Too funny.
- Where do we go when we die: Unless we reject Him, we can live with God forever.
- Worst Weather: Temperature extremes
- X-Rays: Quite a few. How about MRIs?
- Year it is now: 2009
- Yellow: Super for art, but makes me look like I need an IV, if I wear it.
- Zoo animal: Lions.