Top o’ the morning to you. It’s St. Patrick’s Day. How are you celebrating? Are you wearing green today? Going to a party, a parade or a pub?
St. Patrick’s Day traditions include fabulously festive foods. Here are a few of our favorites:
- A Green Menu for St. Patrick's Day, by Kelly Herdrich
- Corned Beef and Jello Recipe for St. Patrick's Day, by Andrea Coventry
- Free St. Patrick's Day Recipes, by Karen Barnes
- Guinness Lucky Irish Pie, by Linda Ann Nickerson
- St. Patrick's Day Corned Beef & Cabbage, by Angie Leamen Mohr
- St. Patrick's Day Irish Coffee Recipe, by Renee Bagley
- St. Patrick's Day Recipes, by Mary Wensing Dvorachek
- Wonderful Beer Breads, by Linda Ann Nickerson
Just for fun, here are a few St. Patrick’s Day limericks and poems.
- Three Tops Four in Heaven's Store
- Leprechaun Come-On
- Fortunate - a Limerick Display for St. Patrick's Day
Happy St. Patrick’s Day all around. Be safe, and enjoy the holiday. Remember, everyone’s a little Irish on St. Patrick’s Day.
Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.
Vintage St. Patrick’s Day Postcard