Sunday

Move Me Closer - Merry Christmas Carol Countdown



Here’s one I never heard before. Thanks, Mike Miller, for pointing out this sweet and most memorable Christmas song, as recorded by Evie Tornquist Karlsson. The song is also known as "A Shepherd's Prayer."

 .

 .
Be sure to bookmark or follow
Practically at Home,
so you won’t miss a single
Merry Christmas Carol Countdown post.

This is going to be a new Christmas favorite for me. Gotta love the chorus, echoing the shepherd boy’s heart song:

Move me closer, move me closer
Move me closer to the Child.
Let me see Him, let me hold His hand.
Move me closer to the Child.

Me too, kid.


Image:
Outdoor Creche by Pierre Bona
Creative Commons Licensing
Wikipedia Commons Photos
Merry Christmas Carol Countdown
Art by Nickers and Ink Creative Communications


Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment