What’s lurking inside the fridge?
Cleaning out my own refrigerator this morning, I found a veritable treasure trove of surprises. OK, these weren’t exactly treasures, but they were certainly surprises.
- a half-empty Starbucks latte cup
- two stalks of wimpy celery
- a block of fuzzy muenster cheese
- two slices of petrified pizza
- one errant French fry
- a wilted head of lettuce that mysteriously resembled Thomas Jefferson on the nickel
- a cup of congealed cherry yogurt
- a leaking jam jar
Trust me. You don’t want to know the rest. And, yes, we have teenagers in the house.
I tossed all of the terrifying contents, along with the expired box of baking soda, and wiped the refrigerator shelves with Windex.
That should hold us for a month or two, right?
Last year’s A to Z post: Residential Ratings
Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.
Refrigerator by Click
2012 A to Z Blogging Challenge logo