Today is Chocolate Mousse Day. Do you need a second invitation to indulge in the ultimate elegant comfort food?
Light and fluffy, but also decadent and rich, chocolate mousse is a chocoholic’s delight. Dive into these chocolate mousse recipes, published by writing colleagues:
- Deep Chocolate Mousse - Gluten Free Holiday Dessert – Diane Zoller-Ciatto
- Easy Chocolate and Raspberry Mousse Recipe – Jennifer Eblin
- No Nut Desserts that Everyone Loves (included Chocolate Mousse – J.K. Baurain
If you’re not mad about mousse, pick a chocolate pudding recipe instead. Here’s a sweet sampling:
- Decadent Microwave Chocolate Pudding from Scratch – Carolyn St. James
- How to Make Homemade Chocolate Pudding: Quick, Easy Pudding Recipe – Karen Wyman
- Protein Pudding Recipes – Kelly Morris
Or try a dandy dessert that includes chocolate pudding as a key ingredient.
- 2 Quick and Easy Desserts Using Chocolate Instant Pudding – Darlene Michaud
- Creative Uses for Pudding – Amy Brantley
- How to Dress Up a Plain Boxed Pudding Mix for Your Kids - Sabah Karimi
- Chocolate Biscuit Wedding Cake – Michelle McMurray de Luces
Remember, chocolate is good for you!
- Berries and Chocolate May Ward Off Parkinson's Disease – Linda Ann Nickerson
Last year’s A to Z post: Considering Coats
Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.
Chocolate Mousse by Crystl
Creative Commons Licensing Photos
2012 A to Z Blogging Challenge logo