Thursday

Does Blogging Pay?


A few trusted friends have begun blogging with Pay Per Post, so I decided to give it a try. This is my first item for Pay Per Post, as this blog (Practically at Home) has just been approved.

Apparently, that makes me one of the Posties. (Is that anything like a Post Toastie? I have no idea.)

Having just started, I am not altogether sure what to expect, but I am looking forward to doing more product reviews, web-site evaluations and similar practical consumer-related posts. Right now, it seems they have about 100 topics from which to choose, if eligible.

This site pays bloggers (with approved blogs) who accept specific topic assignments and produce blog posts related to those products or topics. Bloggers are paid through their PayPal accounts.

Watch here (Practically at Home) for more!

If the experience pays off, as I hope it will, I plan to add to The Mane Point Equine Experience Fund, a most worthwhile cause.

payperpost



No comments:

Post a Comment