(For Friday Fill-ins.)
Just for Fun – A Friday-Fill-in (#70)
(The prompts are in bold, and my responses are in italics.)
- Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are chocolate and ice cream. Dessert in a glass – what could be better?
- The grace of God often amazes me. How many times have I stumbled and disappointed the Lord, but still He welcomes me with open arms!
- You can keep doing that forever. Don’t be afraid of our ferocious watchdog. The dog is barking at you because she is getting older, and she cannot hear as well as she used to.
- Take a few random-sounding words as a prompt, add some inspiration and imagery, mix it all together, and voila! You have free verse poetry!
- If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow plenty of daylilies, gladioli, peonies, tulips, violas and other favorite flowers. Oh, wait! I already do!
- Fresh fruit is best au naturel.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the high school musical. Tomorrow my plans include barn chores and horseback riding. Sunday, I want to worship the Lord in church and perhaps clean out a closet.
Love poetry? Check out Simply Snickers, a brand-new weekly poetry prompt. Try your hand with weekly prompts!