Just for Fun – A Friday-Fill-in (#72)
After a sunny day, which proved to be extremely productive in the fray, the field and the family, this seemed like a fun exercise.
(The prompts are in bold, and my responses are in italics.)
- There is absolutely NO way you can get me to stop writing. I am a rabid writer, and I love to play with words. Want to see an example of this? Click here.
- My children remind me that summer is almost here! (School ends next week, and the countdown started months ago.)
- I cannot live without my Lord Jesus Christ. How I love Him with all my heart. And yet, He loves me even more. What a wonderful Savior. (“How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!” 1 John 3:1)
- Scuba-diving and helicopter flight are two things I'd like to try.
- When life hands you lemons, pucker up. (Why not?)
- Skiiing amid moguls is my favorite childhood memory. (At least, it’s one of my favorites. Gee, why did I think of winter sports on May 22nd, when it’s finally warm enough around here to go without an overcoat?)
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my brother and sister-in-law, who are coming to town for a brief visit. Tomorrow my plans include writing, gardening, horseback riding and ground-training my colt and filly. Sunday, I want to attend church to worship the Lord and enjoy fellowship with friends.
Abundantly – A Poetic Plea for a Closer Walk with the Savior
Love poetry? Check out Simply Snickers, a brand-new weekly poetry prompt. Try your hand with weekly prompts!