Thursday

Just for Fun – A Friday-Fill-in (#72)


Just for Fun – A Friday-Fill-in (#72)

After a sunny day, which proved to be extremely productive in the fray, the field and the family, this seemed like a fun exercise.

(The prompts are in bold, and my responses are in italics.)


  1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to stop writing. I am a rabid writer, and I love to play with words. Want to see an example of this? Click here.

  1. My children remind me that summer is almost here! (School ends next week, and the countdown started months ago.)

  1. I cannot live without my Lord Jesus Christ. How I love Him with all my heart. And yet, He loves me even more. What a wonderful Savior. (“How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!” 1 John 3:1)

  1. Scuba-diving and helicopter flight are two things I'd like to try.

  1. When life hands you lemons, pucker up. (Why not?)

  1. Skiiing amid moguls is my favorite childhood memory. (At least, it’s one of my favorites. Gee, why did I think of winter sports on May 22nd, when it’s finally warm enough around here to go without an overcoat?)

  1. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my brother and sister-in-law, who are coming to town for a brief visit. Tomorrow my plans include writing, gardening, horseback riding and ground-training my colt and filly. Sunday, I want to attend church to worship the Lord and enjoy fellowship with friends.

Related items:

Abundantly – A Poetic Plea for a Closer Walk with the Savior

The Coming of the Light

Equestrian Etiquette: Let’s Ride Together

A Familiar Way

Gardening With Children: Growing Green Thumbs

Gardening and Writing

Green Lessons

Growing Young Horse Lovers

His Story – A Poetic Tribute to the King Absolute

Horseback Riding Basics: Have You Got What It Takes?

Into the Closet

Inviting Writing

Leafy Hope

Owning Your Writing (Copyrights)

Redeemed from Religion

Scripture Memory Techniques

Springing into Spring Cleaning and Office Organization

The “Why” Chromosome: Should a Woman Preach and Teach?

Words ‘R Me


Love poetry? Check out Simply Snickers, a brand-new weekly poetry prompt. Try your hand with weekly prompts!

Click here to visit Linda Ann Nickerson’s poetry and humor blog, Nickers and Ink.

Click here to subscribe to an RSS feed for this writer's helpful Helium content. If you wish, click here for a free subscription to this author's online AC content, so you won't miss a single post!

Add to Technorati Favorites

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have lots of fun this weekend, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good thing you like writing ;) You are good at it :)

    Have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just to let you know, this was last week's fill-in, this week's just went up. I tried to email you but the email address you left didn't work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol nope, email still doesn't work :-)

    ReplyDelete