Teens’ choices of friends can put parents in frenzies. How do you feel about your teen’s friends?
- How well do you feel you know your teen’s friends?
- Do you visit with his or her friends, when they are in your home?
- Have you met your teen’s friends’ parents?
- Do you insist on meeting your teen’s friends before they go out together?
- Is your teen allowed to date?
- In groups, solo, or both?
- Do you meet prospective boyfriends’ or girlfriends’ parents before you allow your teen to go out with them?
- Have you ever disliked any of your teen’s friends? Why?
- What did you do about it?
- Have you ever forbade your teen to associate with any of his or her friends?
- What happened, if you did?
Created by this user
Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. Like this blog? Check out Practically at Home on Facebook. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.