Oh, boy. Has the advent of cell phones presented a quagmire of quandaries for parents?
- Does your teen have a cell phone?
- Does he or she have unlimited calling privileges?
- Does he or she have texting?
- Does his or her cell phone have password protection?
- Do you know the password?
- Does he or she have photo-texting options?
- Does his or her cell phone have internet access?
- Do you pay for your teen’s cell phone?
- Have you ever taken your teen’s cell phone away for disciplinary or academic reasons?
Created by this user
Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. Like this blog? Check out Practically at Home on Facebook. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.