Teens tend to be tech-savvy, especially when it comes to social networking. Intriguingly, as parents and grandparents flock to Facebook, teens are cropping up on SnapChat, Instagram, and other sites. How plugged in are parents?
- Do you know which social networking sites and applications your teen uses?
- Have you seen his or her profile pages on all of these sites?
- Do you insist on viewing his or her pages and posts often, periodically, sporadically, or ever?
- Do you have his or her passwords for these sites?
- Are you a member of the same websites?
- If so, have your friended or followed your teen?
- How about his or her friends?
- Does your teen have online friends that are unfamiliar to you?
- Have you ever found an objectionable post on your teen’s page, or posted by your teen?
- If so, what did you do about it?
Created by this user
Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. Like this blog? Check out Practically at Home on Facebook. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.