Balancing independence and accountability over teens’ homework and schoolwork may be one of the toughest assignments many parents face.
- Do you keep track of your teen’s daily school assignments?
- How about quiz and test scores?
- Does your teen’s school offer online grade tracking? Do you use it?
- Do you check your teen’s homework before he or she turns it in?
- Do you correct any mistakes you find, if you do check it?
- Do you attend parent-teacher conferences at your teen’s school?
- Do you take your teen with you to these sessions, if you go?
- What do you do, if your teen brings home a bad grade?
- Do you celebrate your teen’s academic achievements? How?
- Have you ever rewarded your teen with money for good grades?
Created by this user
Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. Like this blog? Check out Practically at Home on Facebook. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.