Wednesday

A-Z Garden Tips: Yearly Yarrow




Yikes. My yearly yarrow seems to have vanished. This dainty perennial flower, which propagates easily in the garden, has gone missing. I have no idea why.

Maybe my pretty purple yarrow simply gave up after a couple of harsh Wisconsin winters.


So I am off to the nursery to hunt for this perennial pick to fill in an empty spot in my backyard garden. Hey, my feathery yarrow flowers beckoned butterflies. Who can argue with that?

Yarrow - Achillea Millefolium
by Ivar Leidus
 Creative Commons Licensing


NOTE:  This blogger has no affiliation with any product/s mentioned in this post and received no remuneration from the manufacturer/s or product promoter/s for this post.


Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. Like this blog?  Check out Practically at Home on Facebook.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment