Tuesday

Artisan needlecrafting takes us home again

 

ART/S – for the 2021 Holiday Photography Challenge (See sidebar for full list.).

 

Plenty of years ago (I dare not even ponder how many.), we picked up this little hand-sewn needlepoint ornament in a church holiday bazaar. The stitchery was done on plastic canvas for construction of this tiny home.


 

 A little hang-tag reads as follows:

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

(Joshua 24:15b, KJV)

 

This little crafted cottage reminds us of the tiny house we moved into before the children came along. So it brings up plenty of old stories, every time I unpack it to hang it on the Christmas tree.

 

Image/s: Personal photo/s. All rights reserved.

Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. Like this blog?  Check out Practically at Home on Facebook. You are invited to visit my author page on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment