Saturday

Roses in December? OK!

 

OUTSIDE – for the 2021 Holiday Photography Challenge (See sidebar for full list.).

 

Here we are, midway through December and just a few days before the Winter Solstice, and I have tea roses blooming in my garden in Wisconsin. At least, they are trying valiantly to bloom.

 


That’s just plain weird, but I love it.

 The sun is shining. The high temperature today is supposed to be 38 (F) degrees. But the wild winds have subsided.

 Maybe it’s time to close out the dozen-plus open windows on my computer screen and step outside for a little fresh air and a mental break. (That sounded better in my head.)


  Ahhhhh.

 

 

Image/s: Personal photo/s. All rights reserved.

Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. Like this blog?  Check out Practically at Home on Facebook. You are invited to visit my author page on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment