Sunday

Kindling sweet Christmas memories with kids’ handmade treasures

 

WOOD – for the 2021 Holiday Photography Challenge (See sidebar for full list.).

 

A little frame, constructed by a preschooler with popsicle sticks (and originally holding a long-ago detached photo), brings back fountains of fondness each Christmas season. 


 

 I think I’ve even re-glued this adorable little holiday ornament once or twice.

 Although at least a dozen of my fancy and costly blown-glass ornaments have made their way into other homes (via eBay) over the years, I won’t part with this simple delight.

Image/s: Personal photo/s. All rights reserved.

Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. Like this blog?  Check out Practically at Home on Facebook. You are invited to visit my author page on Amazon.com.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment