Monday

Mrs. Santa’s been horsing around in her workshop again

 

GIFTS – for the 2021 Holiday Photography Challenge (See sidebar for full list.).

 

Printed ponies prance all over the little Christmas tree in my home office. They can also be found in close to 20 already wrapped holiday gifts for various special people. (Ssh! Don’t tell!). I have three more to make before packing away my roughly drawn pattern, my Christmas fabrics, and my sewing notions.


 

 The gift list includes all of the young adults who feed horses, muck stalls, and do other chores at the stables where my horse lives. Additional recipients include our dog groomer, my hairstylist, and a couple of gym pals (who are also horse lovers), as well as my kids.

 Each pony is different because of the fabrics I used for their bodies and their manes & tails. 


  Hopefully, these little home-sewn horses will be enjoyed in all of the homes where they land for  many years to come.

 

Image/s: Personal photo/s. All rights reserved.

Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. Like this blog?  Check out Practically at Home on Facebook. You are invited to visit my author page on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment