Do you enjoy éclairs?
The flaky pastry, filled with sweet cream and slathered with chocolate icing is a popular dessert treat.
Try these delicious éclair recipes (published by several friends and fellow writers) to make these favorites at home.
- How to Make Easy Chocolate Eclair Cake, by Crystal Ray
- Easy Chocolate Eclair Dessert, by Tricia Goss
- Eclair cake recipe with chocolate frosting, by Donna Diegel
- The Food of Downton Abbey: Vanilla Sea Salt Caramel Éclair, by Larry Edwards
You can also order bountiful baked éclairs online:
- Hafner Eclair Cream Puff, Neutral, 250-Count Box
- Chocolate Eclairs by O & H Danish
- Tastykake pack of 6 Tasty Klair Pies
- Cadbury Eclairs Classic
Either way, éclairs are excellent for Easter or everyday eating.
Practically at Home is participating in the April A to Z Blogging Challenge again this year. Stop on back, so you don’t miss a single post!
Moods and Foods from A to Z - Created by this user
Other photo/s – Creative Commons Licensing
Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. Like this blog? Check out Practically at Home on Facebook. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.