EXcuse me, but this is eXceptionally eXasperating.
How many people step up to the counter in a popular coffee shop and ask for an eXpresso?
They may want eXpress service, but they’re actually ordering espresso.
OK, maybe I haven't had enough caffeine this morning. Or maybe I've had too much already.
- Bormioli Rocco Verdi Espresso Cup With Stainless Steel Handle, Set of 4, Gift Boxed
- De’Longhi BAR32 Retro 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
- Gevalia Espresso Roast Ground Coffee, 8 Ounce Package
- How to Make Espresso So Good You'll Never Waste Money on Starbucks Again (The Coffee Maestro Series)
- Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine
- Nespresso U D50 Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Milk Frother, Pure Black
Practically at Home is participating in the April A to Z Blogging Challenge again this year. Stop on back, so you don’t miss a single post!
Espresso by Demion –
Creative Commons Licensing
Moods and Foods from A to Z
Created by this user
Feel free to follow on Google Plus and Twitter. Like this blog? Check out Practically at Home on Facebook. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.